- Parameter: /PaymentRq/OrderDetail/MCP
Type: A new complex xml element was introduced; consisting new attributes - MCP_TrandID(String) and OptedIn(String)
Description: This element enables card holder to have a transaction converted to their local currency when making a payment with a foreign card.
<MCP MCP_TransID="05711492396440341106" OptedIn="true" "> </MCP>
- Parameter: /PaymentRq/PaymentDetail/PaymentCard/@ApplePayInd
Description: This attribute enables the ability to process Apple Pay transactions through Payment Web Service.
<PaymentCard ApplePayInd="true"> </ PaymentCard>
- Parameter: /PaymentRq/PaymentDetail/AmountDetail/@WithInterestInd, /PaymentRq/PaymentDetail/AmountDetail/@InterestAmount
Type: Boolean, Big Decimal
Description: These attributes support authorization with extended payment (with interest) through PWS
<AmountDetail WithInterestInd="true" InterestAmount=""> </AmountDetail>
- Parameter: /PaymentRq/POS/@AgencyName
Description: This attribute provides additional information for office/agency/pseudo city code.
- Parameter: /PaymentRq/PaymentDetail/AuthorizationResult/AdditionalDetail
Type: A new complex xml element was introduced; consisting Name(String)-value(String) pair.
Description: Key-Value pair has been added to provide additional details as part of Authorization result.
<AdditionalDetail> <Name>checkoutId</Name> <Value>618495244</Value> </AdditionalDetail>